Thursday, June 12, 2008

280: emotion = emosi = emo = hemoh²


It's over and done
but the heartache lives on inside

And who's the one you're clinging to
instead of me tonight?


And where are you now, now that I need you?

Tears on my pillow wherever you go

I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart


it's just emotion taking me over

Caught up in sorrow lost in the song
but if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling

don't you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight

nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight

Goodnight, goodnight


I'm there at your side,

I'm part of all the things you are
But you've got a part of someone else

You've got to find your shining star

And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go

I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean

You never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart

it's just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
lost in the song
but if you don't come back

Come home to me, darling

don't you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight

nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight

Goodnight, goodnight


destiny's child - Emotion



bz. kene stebek arinie dan esok. c u.

10 comments:

flush said...

nk komen page baru.. title nya sungguh mendalam mencocok gitu..

Masy said...

flush,
heheh mmg nk cocok dlm2 pon heheh *oit oit jgn pk bukan2 :p

kakLuna said...

transformer tu pakai NGV ke

Masy said...

kak luna,
dia guna minyak tanah je ;)

kuncop said...

emo.. emo...
apanya yang dah over masy~??

Masy said...

kuncop,
overdose heheheh~ :D

zino said...

tak sangka produa dah ada robot hehe

Masy said...

zino,
heheheh trans-kancil heheheh

meera said...

uiks! lirik...

pastu n3 ari khamis mlm jumaat lak...

wei... membunuh... membunuh...

membunuh jiwa!...

hahahahahuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <-- tawa dalam tangisan

Masy said...

kak maya,
huahahahahhaha sabo saboooooo!!!~